Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
About Customer Experience
The Customer Experience (CX) organization will provide a common interface to customers including account and relationship management, acting as the voice of the customer internally and creating demand across our business groups. The CX organization structure ensures that our customers benefit from dedicated management attention and from our teams’ deep understanding of local markets. CX is also responsible for ensuring strong alignment between our customer-facing sales and delivery teams in each account.
Position Title: Head of Field Marketing, North America
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas, USA
Description/Purpose of role
This position is responsible for establishing and executing the marketing strategy to support order intake goals, market awareness and thought leadership across the North America region. Partnering with the President of Customer Experience (CX) for North America, the role will:
- Define the tactical marketing programs and marketing mix across all sales segments including Tier 1 service providers, US Majors and Enterprise.
- Design and manage all field marketing programs in support of the North American CX organization with the goal of growing the North American sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with CX and business group marketing teams to ensure regional CX requirements are incorporated into and aligned with business objectives for CX and business group marketing teams.
- Drive strategic and tactical internal and external communications activities in support of broad Nokia market priorities and ensuring message alignment across all channels.
- Lead a team of marketing and communications practitioners, along with external agencies where required.
- This role reports to the Vice President, CX Marketing
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as a strategic marketing partner and adviser to the CX market head and regional CX leadership team.
- Work closely with North America customer teams and regional business centers (presales) to set and execute upon the right marketing activities.
- Accountability and mapping to our corporate marketing strategy to ensure a global marketing consistency of messaging, branding and go-to-market sales motions.
- Drive North America PR strategy in execution to ensure thought leadership and brand awareness in concert with corporate communications and government relations functions.
- Apply broad and in-depth business management knowledge to resolve problems.
- Accountable for marketing and communication KPIs and objectives aligned for the market across segments and market metrics.
- Track, report and optimize the return on investment (measured through lead generation and support, customer perception change, etc.) from field.
- Prioritize and allocate resources according to the strategic needs of segments.
- Lead and direct internal communications activities to increase employee engagement in the market, including directing and supporting in the development and delivery of change communications.
- Take overall responsibility for market-focused messaging, internal messages and functional communication plans, speeches and presentations for corporate issues at the market level
Position Requirements (Experience/Skills/Knowledge)
- At least eight years of directly relevant experience.
- Deep experience in marketing for business-to-business technology companies. Experience in the telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Person must demonstrate a deep understanding of demand generation strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated ability to marshal resources, ensure communication, and build teamwork across time zones and cultures.
- Strong background in analytics and metrics that drives decision making in both marketing and sales.
- Successful track record of creating and managing programs to accelerate revenue growth through both direct marketing and the channel via partner marketing incentives and programs.
- Proven abilities in strategic planning, program development/management, high level relationship building, and account-based marketing.
- Requires a high degree of professionalism, leadership, excellent communication skills both internally and with customers, as well as attention to the details behind the larger vision.
- Experience managing teams with varying levels of experience, leading for performance, coaching, and enabling career development, in a manner consistent with Nokia values
- Demonstrated ability to execute on multiple projects and excel in a fast paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Experience with (or oversight of) digital marketing, social media, communications and events, including trade shows and/or customer events.
- Proven leadership in all forms of communications including change and crisis communications.
- Expert coaching skills and the ability to support senior leadership in a commercial environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA in marketing or other relevant subjects