Offered Salary 1000
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The ideal candidate will:
- Manage and implement design changes for issues identified while adhering to regulatory standards for medical products.
- Utilize Critical Thinking – you can deal with complex concepts comfortably.
- Focus on the customer – you are dedicated to exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Drive for results – you can be counted on to establish high expectations, motivate change, multi-task and have impact.
- Communicate cross-functionally – you promote open dialogue and collaborate effectively across multiple teams and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering
- 7+ years’ electronic design experience
- Schematic capture CAD design experience
- Demonstrated experience in root cause investigation and problem analysis
- Demonstrated ability to produce technical/process documentation
- Biotechnology and medical device industry experience
- Schematic capture experience preferably in Cadence
- Familiarity with PC/Microprocessors, LCD/LED Display Systems, FPGA, CPLD or analog circuits
- Experience with electronic circuit simulation/modeling software
- Experience coordinating work effort with a diverse functional team
- Experience with issue tracking using JIRA
- Experience with two or more of the following: project leadership, DFMEA analysis, DOE’s, or I-Obeya
- Experience with (VHDL / Verilog)
- Experience with embedded OS development like Amazon’s FreeRTOS/OpenRTOS
- Experience with FCC or CE compliance testing
- Experience with embedded software
- Experience writing in C and C++
- Experience writing code to test your own hardware
- Experience with any higher level languages like Java, Python or Scheme