Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will join the Material Management Department (MMD) in SIA Engineering Division. You will part of the team that oversees Asset and Programs and will be covering the Power by the Hour (PBTH) program.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Liaise with internal customers to understand spares requirements and need dates.
• Coordinate with vendors for delivery of components covered under PBTH program, which includes ad-hoc requirements, aircraft check preloads, hard-life and modifications requests.
• Track compliance of replenishment/core return KPIs of components.
• Being the focal for logistics matters with the respective vendors.
• Coordinate with Component Movements Centre (CMC) for paperwork from unserviceable components,
• Update SAP to ensure correct work scope and raise Repair Orders for handover to CMC.
• Raise Purchase Orders (PO) to vendors for non-onsite spares, and coordinate with warehouse and internal customers for delivery and fulfilment of spares requirements.
• Coordinate with warehouse and vendors for spares discrepancies and recall of defective or excess spares.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Vice President, Manager and Executive of Material Management.
• A diploma in any discipline.
• Must be familiar with SAP e.g. able to use SQ01, MB51, MMBE • Proficient in MS Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint e.g. able to use pivot table to perform trending and analysis and to prepare power point material
• Those with knowledge and relevant experience of Material Management’s operations, administration and procedures would be preferred
• Be able to engage with vendors and line engineers on the shop floor directly
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be motivated, driven and be a team player and also be able to work independently.
• Must be able to work under pressure