Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Rio West E Bldg (PHX-RWE1)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 42094
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
As an intern for the Corporate Controller organization, you will be assisting the Revenue Accounting organization in PHX.
What you’ll do
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with various Revenue Accounting departments to understand Airline revenue accounting processes and data
- Query data from revenue accounting and finance applications
- Perform data analysis to find patterns & abnormalities related to various processes
- Work with subject matter experts on identifying areas of improvement & streamlining business processes
- Propose optimization of processes and gather approval from Business stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university as an undergraduate or graduate student with interest in Business Analytics, Computer Science, or other quantitative discipline
- Experience with data querying, quantitative analysis, and data analytics
- Strong work ethic, initiative & motivation
- Flexible, creative & able to handle stress well
- Able to work in a diverse & fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Team player
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.