Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
DMO governs and maintains data of an organization, it’s an aligned function cross market that checks data consistency and approves requests while managing Data Quality & Mass updates. The role owner must ensure that that Master Data within the MTD stays fit to run the business activities on an on-going base, despite increasing business process complexity (further process diversification) and system landscape. The challenge is to handle the complex relations between data and systems, with an increasing demand on data quality and speed-of-change.
To be the Data PGT MTD leader within the Data Management Organization enabling:
- Delivery of Information and Data in support of business objectives & within global/sector SLA’s.
- Rigorous end to end governance of information and data assets.
- Full compliance to all regulations and requirements governing information and data
- Stakeholder management (~L3-L11) in an increasingly complex model.
- Ownership and responsibility for maintenance of corporate terminology and lexicon of data terminology
- Coordinate data governance activities throughout the MTD area.
- Operate compliant to audit rules (SOX) and monitor compliance by active reporting process
- Builds sustainable relationships with key stakeholders to shape the Data Management operating environment.
- Drives and supports collaboration within and across (virtual) teams, functions and markets.
- Manage data maintenance initiatives with the aim to improve the business processes and quality.
- Keeps Data MTD team focused on key priorities.
- Standardize and Harmonize way of working within MTD team
- Gather and report necessary Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics, data quality milestones, performance measures and executes data quality improvements.
- Play a leadership role in defining data process requirements, including reporting implementations.
- Lead – Support cross functional Master Data meetings.
- Detect training necessities and propose training plans
- Enable continuous improvement to ensure the proper operational business function, guaranteeing process efficiency and the use of best practices.
- Establish framework for documenting and communicating new and changes to data instructions and standards as appropriate
- Provide training to business users for key master data entry and Workflow processes
- Identify other models and standards that could support the master data management process
- Provides support to members of the data community as they request insights to data and metadata, address data quality, set standards and policy, etc.
- Works within the decisions made by the Data Governance council (DGC).
- Raises issues with the DGC through the Operations Data Lead PIRT & PGT and receives guidance on data strategy and issues.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in running enterprise wide data quality programs, within for instance planning, procurement, finance, manufacturing, planning, supply chain, account support, sales analytics and/or data management.
- Have worked with Data Quality management systems
- 4+ years in business analysis, developing standards, processes, specifications and policies
- Leadership skills, including team development, and program management (3+ years leading teams)
- Problem Solving & Analysis skills, including technical, political, cultural and implementation. Sound analytical skills to lead an analysis team to monitor performance.
- Strong communication Skills – cultural diverse
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse (virtual & cross cultural) group, sector, managers, staff, and subject matter experts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations, quality oriented
- Knowledge of information and data architectures, strategies, organization and governance preferred.
- Data analytics and interpretation.
- Data quality and data risk management expertise, including understanding of standards, methods, processes, tools, and controls to manage enterprise-wide
- Influencer of business and IT executives (~L8-B2)
- Good English verbally and written is critical
- Ability to develop in line with the DMO envisioned expansions