Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo is looking for a Finance Planning Change Analyst to join in Krakow on a 6 months temporary role with a view of rolling to further opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role you will drive the standardization of the month end closing and planning processes (including ACP, AOP, PxF, flash) by leveraging scalable change methodology concepts. Standardization and harmonization will improve forecast accuracy and timeliness by leveraging systems delivering efficiency, and enabling GBS centralization leading to huge and already planned cost benefit for the Sector. This will include:
- Driving the demanding time agenda using Mosaic and Cockpit more intensively and retire old time consuming ways of working.
- Consulting with numerous stakeholders (eg market leadership (CFO’s), sector leadership, FP&A community and Mosaic deployment team) to identify best practice approach, align on BU nuances were necessary and follow up with a robust change tracking attitudes.
The FPA change management team will have the confidence to engage and influence BU CFOs & GMs, FP&A leads, Supply Chain leads (amongst others). This will include building the case for change, from/to process mapping, stakeholder mapping and engagement, identification and support of local change agents, establishing change workshops, etc.
- Strong knowledge about change methodology concepts, ideally proven by successfully led change projects
- Proven experience in finance planning and driving forecasts processes (FP&A)
- Good knowledge of finance systems
- Great communicator with ability influence at all levels
- Knowledge of core business processes and passion for simplification and automation
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Highly analytical and numerate, self-motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent in English