Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Reviews and validates each OpCo’s actual and forecasted financial results on a monthly basis and provides analytical reports of business performance to senior management.
- Reviews the geographic growth submissions by OpCo and distributes final geographic reports to senior management on a monthly basis.
- Manages the collection and validation of OpCo entity level financial data each quarter in Titan. Responsible for reporting of data to internal & external auditors, tax department and high growth markets finance.
- Supports Assistant Controller – Financial Reporting with integration of new acquisitions including standard work for reporting requirements, and training on Corporate reporting tools/processes
- Manages annual restatement and reporting reorganization process with operating companies
- Participates in and supports annual Budgeting process.
- Reviews the weekly sales and bookings submissions by OpCo, and distributes results to CEO, CFO, and other senior management on a weekly basis.
- Navigates within Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and OneStream and pulls financial data directly from HFM/OneStream in Excel (through SmartView/OneStream XF) on a daily basis to either distribute to various parts of the Company or perform analysis. The Company is transitioning to OneStream in October 2020 and this position will be integral to that process.
- Prepares ad hoc financial reports in a timely and accurate manner for business CFOs and Corporate Finance leadership.
- Supports the quarterly and annual SEC disclosure process through automation of data collection and validation.
- Acts as a resource for OpCo personnel in interpretations of Danaher’s Finance policies.
- Plays a leading role in evaluating and implementing changes to improve processes within the organization.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- A working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Strong detail orientation and the ability to manage competing requests and prioritize on a real-time basis in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
- Proven track record of critical thinking, solid business acuity and execution for results.
- Ability to translate accounting and business requirements into reporting processes and requirements.
- The ability to effectively communicate with senior level management, executives, key clients, and stakeholders at all levels in a matrixed environment.
- The ability to conduct detailed business and financial analyses to identify potential problems, determine root causes, and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to analyze complicated issues, boil down to the key points, and develop and implement action plans.
- Commitment to operating in a way that never compromises ethics and integrity and will be non-political in all dealings with agendas that are above board and understood by all.
- Skills: Leadership and influence, critical thinking and decision-making, effective written and verbal communication, strong customer focus, quality & compliance oriented.
- BS or BA Degree in Finance or Accounting required; CPA is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a public accounting firm is required; large international accounting firm is preferred.
- Experience with SEC and managerial reporting requirements is essential
- 4+ years of progressive experience in accounting or financial reporting roles
- Strong global business perspective with understanding of a multinational organization with multiple business units is preferred