Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Reporting to the Sea-Bird President, the HR Director will be the first point of contact for the HR department with regards to human resource topics, operations related matters, policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be excited to develop a career in Human Resources function in a global organization that embraces a culture of continuous learning. Our deeply embedded dedication to continuous improvement reminds us that we can keep learning, keep improving and keep striving for better. And we would love to have you on this journey with us!
- Champion the company’s values and culture partnering with business leaders, COE’ s and HRBPs. Drive high quality execution of programs such as organizational planning, recruiting, diversity initiatives, talent development, compensation planning, performance management, health and wellness programs, communications and engagement.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to the management team, developing into their trusted advisor
- Work to “raise the bar” on recruiting and selection processes and skillets in the organization to attract and retain top talent, thus crafting a more diverse and inclusive environment
- Partner with the Leadership Team and President to identify proficiency, knowledge and talent gaps and developing specific programs for the filling of the gaps and driving/developing the next generation of leadership
- Ensure that performance standards are high across the company with well-understood rewards and consequences for good/poor performance
- Develop followership and viewed as a true business partner, evidenced by being insightful to all employees, adding value beyond traditional human resource issues and being an outstanding mentor at all levels in the company
- Drive appropriate culture change and improve engagement through creative, step change and well executed local initiatives. This will include implementing internal communication processes by which employees in the companies stay informed and can celebrate successes.
- Coordinate all regional compensation and benefit programs to ensure competitive programs and local compliance
- Shown expertise across the employee lifecycle. Specific areas of focus include: talent management, organizational efficiency, compensation & benefits, employee engagement, employee relations, project management, and process implementation
- Develop processes, policies, and team into a robust HR function
- Prospective candidates Director position will have a minimum of 5 years of human resource generalist experience and should be results-oriented and a fast learner that is keen to develop
- They will be resilient and enjoy the multifaceted demands and day to day “cut and thrust” of a dynamic fast -moving company
- Must be detail oriented and highly proficient at laying out a plan and then executing the plan within exacting timelines
- The ideal candidate will have acquired at least part of his/her experience in a global, growth -oriented company with a dedication to HR methodologies
- Broad understanding of the technical and functional components of human resources. These include: employment law, compliance, compensation, employee relations, recruiting, talent management, absence management, organizational planning, leadership development, mentoring and training.
- Strong talent management experience (or potential) — this person will advise and own the activities related to recruiting, training and development, retention and compensation for the region. In partnership with the Recruiting Director, will develop a clear goal of generating a talent pipeline that includes the identification, development and retention of high potential talent
- It is important that prospective candidates possess strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Also, understanding the implications their actions within HR will have on the strategic, financial, and organizational demands of an evolving and highly profitable company are key.
- Acquisition/integration experience is nice to have
- Hands-on approach evidenced by a track record of tackling challenging projects personally and succeeding
- Ability / potential to drive a continuous improvement culture across the region
- Travel to other locations will be required at times