Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Nokia adheres to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. A truly global company, we are 160 nationalities working in more than 100 countries.
NokiaEDU is the company’s premier learning organization that offers continuous enrichment and professional development for Nokia customers, partners and employees. We deliver multi-format, mixed media solutions, making it easy to learn, perform and share – anytime, anywhere.
The student internship position with the NokiaEDU is primarily an opportunity to work on graphic design, media design, video editing, and web-based content delivery. As mentioned, we strive to delivery next-generation solutions, so there is a potential development opportunity for AR/VR learning solutions. Ultimately, we are interested in a fresh set of eyes to review existing content, provide direction for change, and implement a delivery strategy that brings our learning solutions to an unmatched level.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Create visually captivating illustrations for inclusion in web-based training material
- Capture, edit and produce video content that provides how-to and overview information
- Edit audio tracks for inclusion in video material and as a background narration for courseware
- Identify and refine awkward or confusing graphics
- Update PowerPoint presentations according to standardized template
- Create dynamic PowerPoint animations for inclusion in web-based courseware
- Standardize and refine illustration format for product groups
- Develop processes to improve the revision and publication of new courseware
- Investigate application of AR/VR delivery to existing product training suite
- Studying Graphic Arts, Digital Arts and Design, and/or Media Design.
- Experience in media design for digital user interfaces such as websites, software programs, and online training.
- Ability to apply research and conceptual skills to propose possible solutions for mobile/multimedia/Web development problems.
- Application of creative and critical thinking techniques in the effective design, development and implementation of an interactive media project.
- Design a media project (interface, navigation, graphics, text treatment) using current best practice design and development principles, and applying conceptual and theoretical frameworks.
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Techsmith Snagit/Camtasia, Articulate 360, and Audacity; consideration given to equivalent software packages.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong English language and editing skills.