Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Trouble-shooting situations as required
- Willingness to promote the product and service line
- Good general attitude towards job duties
- Willingness to work rigorous schedule in inclement weather and varying conditions
- Ability to drive long distances and follow rigorous safety and procedural guidelines from corporate and our customers.
- Attain excellence in learning and competency events.
- Ensure safe, timely and compliant operations at the well site, job location or plant, including rig-up and rig-down of equipment.
- Mentor others as required.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continuous improvement programs.
- Engage customer contacts to promote company products and services.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Minimum One (1) year oil & gas industry experience or related field experience
- Minimum One (1) year experience utilizing strong mechanical aptitude/ ability
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, visitors, vendors and other employees
- Must be able to read and understand oral and written instructions
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and basic internet usage
- Must be able to take apart and put together equipment according to detailed specifications
- Must be able to use hand and power tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces and working in elevated locations/situations
- Must be able to travel to remote locations
- Must be able to work extended irregular work hours
- Must have verifiable clean driving record
- Experience with pressure testing
- Experience in construction, HVAC, plumbing, electrician, mechanic, automotive mechanics or other skilled trades
- NCCCO crane operators license
- Ability to use oxy/acetylene set up
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship