Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Sr. HR Business Partner will provide HR partnership and leadership to assigned client groups. Responsible for developing and implementing HR initiatives focused on achieving business objectives. Provides hands-on human resources expertise in the areas of talent development, coaching & mentoring, workforce planning, employee relations, performance management, compensation and more. Utilizes a data driven, solution-oriented approach to solve problems with a growth-oriented mindset. Serves as a contact for the Berlin and Düsseldorf Worker’s Councils and proactively manages the relationship to ensure good communication and collaboration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Advises, influences and guides all levels of leadership on HR implications of business strategies and all aspects of people management and leadership.
- Partners with HR and leadership in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise business strategies into actions that deliver results and improve organizational capability, while maintaining an enterprise perspective.
- Anticipates the need for change and influences change proactively. Consciously strives to build networks of support for change goals and objectives.
- Participates in functional team engagement activities to promote a diverse, inclusive work environment that is aligned with Hach’s mission and vision
- Conducts gap analyses and ensures that appropriate career development programs and initiatives are aligned with critical skill development and succession planning for designated functional teams.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to attract, identify, interview and select qualified candidates for open roles within assigned client groups.
- Resolves employee relations issues through a systematic approach with clear documentation and follow through.
- Conducts investigations of complex complaints and concerns that could result in legal risk for the organization; assesses the severity, involves appropriate individuals and facilitates appropriate action based on established practices. Consults legal resources as appropriate.
- Serves as the primary contact for the Worker’s Council and proactively manages this relationship.
- Achieves Certified Practitioner status for internal educational programs as assigned.
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES / LEADERSHIP ANCHORS
- Demonstrates an appropriate level of business acumen, including understanding of how own role contributes to Danaher meeting its strategic goals. (Charts the Course)
- Persists with the team’s plan for execution of work, while showing agility in changing approaches when necessary. (Drives Innovation and Growth)
- Looks beyond the obvious symptoms to uncover their underlying root cause (5 Whys). (Leads through DBS)
- Understands his/her role and how the responsibilities are connected to the team/business strategies. (Builds People, Teams and Organizations)
- Is not afraid to take a stand; exhibits courage in making decisions within own area, seeking guidance as necessary. (Models Humility, Transparency and Integrity)
- Proven ability to work effectively across cultures and with remote teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in progressively responsible HR roles.
- Demonstrated experience as a point of contact with a Worker’s Council.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization including remote locations.
- Excellent planning and organizations skills, attention to detail, and successful experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and leadership through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- Knowledge of DBS or Lean methodologies, demonstrated problem solving skills with data driven approach to assessing and solving problems.
- Knowledge of change management principles and practical experience helping individuals and teams navigate organizational change.
- Experience facilitating trainings in both classroom and virtual environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; articulate and persuasive communicator.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Experience working with HR databases.
- Strong business and compensation acumen.
- Fluent in English and German.