Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you’ll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
During your internship, you will be exposed to presentation design activities. You will be working under the supervision of our experienced colleagues who will help you on each step.
Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. At PepsiCo, you will get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources.
As an intern, you will be remunerated for your role, have a chance to join all team social activities, and will have access to selected benefits, like wellbeing platforms.
- Provide support in creating, designing, and formatting presentation slides for different teams in Pepsico
- Work together with other team members on the graphic design of different marketing and business materials (e.g. newsletters, promo posts, short animations, etc.)
- Support team in internal initiatives (e.g. building promotional materials, support in copywriting, etc.)
- Help in building assets repository
– In-depth knowledge of PowerPoint
– Fluent in English and German
– Working knowledge of Excel and other MS applications
– Attention to details, great organizational and analytical skills
– Proactive, flexible, and responsive attitude with a strong ability to meet deadlines
– Interest in marketing-related topics
– Familiarity with graphic design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop) will be a big plus
– Readiness to learn quickly new skills related to graphic design
– Good communication skills and ability to collaborate in a team