Company: Majid Al Futtaim
The role of the Marketing Executive is to assist the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing activities, manage relationship across the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinema sites and manage events to ensure a consistent roll out of marketing campaigns, promotions and communication plan.
- Executes and delivers overall integrated marketing and communications strategy.
- Prepares end of campaign and promotion reports.
- Conducts basic research, analyses market conditions and competitor data to support marketing strategy, through secondary and market visits observations and other tools when applicable.
- Executes purchase requisites, record and maintain marketing expenditure (POs, invoices, Booking Orders and voucher inventory).
- Maintains, protects, and consistently communicates the Leisure, Entertainment and Cinema brand, including its vision, mission strategy and positioning.
- Executes and delivers marketing plans and campaigns to support key initiatives, new launches, promotions, and events.
- Manages all aspects of print production, receipt, and distribution across the region, including attention to details and quality of deliverables.
- Assists the marketing team to develop and implement the annual communications plan.
- Maintains internal and external communication and relationship with key stakeholders, property owners and partners.
- Assists the marketing team in developing relationships with key brand and media partners for cross promotions and barter deals to minimize advertising costs and keep a competitive advantage.
- Manages requirements and requests from artwork, collaterals, and ad-hoc incoming requests.
- Sends out weekly memos to internal stakeholders ensure they have the correct marketing materials and update them on promotions.
- Maintain a budget tracking of marketing expenses including POs and effected payments.
- Maintain Social Media tracking for the brands in accordance to the set and agreed plan.
- Ensures all communication materials implemented are conformed to brand guidelines.
- Reviews and follows up to ensure product displays collateral correctly and everything is up to date.
- Creates post campaign reports and identifies areas of improvement.
- Organizes required permits including but not limited to activations, promotions, and premieres.
- Maintains and manages the monthly audit of gift cards and voucher stocks at all sites.
- Maintain sites visits for observation and review for all BTL, signage and communication material to be constantly inline with campaigns, regional guidelines, and quality.
Premieres / Events / on ground activations:
- Attend diverse activities not limited to premieres, activations in facilities, and outside our facilities/sites in Egypt or outside if needed, assisting the Operations team the guest list and ensuring the event runs smoothly.
- Assists marketing team in executing all on ground activities / events, talent visits or any such promotional events.
- Be a culture ambassador that reflects the organization’s values, encourages good performance, and rewards productivity.
- Performs any additional adhoc duties as and when requested by the Line Manager and/or Head of Department.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- A good understanding of marketing, branding and online trends.
- Must be a creative thinker with a complete understanding and first hand experience of the marketing mix and the role each marketing channel plays.
- Strong understanding of the importance of maintaining brand standards along with program consistency and continuity.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing to all levels of management.
- Results orientated.
- Must be very self-motivated, and a “Hands-On” person with strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Professional and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Arabic language is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing experience, Entertainment, leisure or marketing agencies is a plus.
- Experience in broad marketing and current on digital, loyalty, branding and online trends.
- Graduate in business or marketing discipline.