Offered Salary 1000
Location: DFW Headquarters Building 8 (DFW-SV08)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 40860
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you’ll love this job
Ready use your marketing skills to drive revenue at the world’s largest airline? We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Intern to join the Integrated Marketing department.
The Undergraduate Intern position is a developmental assignment that provides interns with real-time work projects, leadership development opportunities, as well as an opportunity to learn about the company and the airline industry. Work projects involve assignments that are relevant to American’s current business needs and opportunities. Interns are afforded travel privileges, enabling them to connect to the international and domestic destinations that American Airlines serves.
What you’ll do
- Support the Performance Marketing team in the development and execution of performance advertising & measurement
- Assist with marketing analytics & measurement, including but not limited to, collaboration with the Revenue Management on data delivery for further analytics, building Adobe dashboards & pulling necessary stats from the platform,
- Perform other marketing duties as assigned
All you’ll need for success
- Current undergraduate students majoring in Marketing/Advertising, Marketing Analytics, or a related field
- Exceptional project management skills with experience working effectively under extreme deadline pressures and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Data analytics experience a plus
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking to campaign concepts and to solving business problems
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Willingness to travel, as needed
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.