Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Be part of a dedicated and experienced team designing and delivering separation solutions and hardware to the oil and gas industry. You will take part of both bid and project phase towards internal and external clients, and have the chance to develop the future separation technology in our in-house laboratory for various fluid systems, perform simulations by Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis, Hysys as well as perform inspections and installations of our equipment. Cameron Systems AS deliver solution for the oil and gas industry both top side and subsea.
The job will include both independent tasks and team work with project teams across our internal organization and together with external clients. As part of the Schlumberger family, you will have an excellent chance for self-development and gain useful experience.
- Find innovative solutions to solve the client needs utilizing the Schlumberger portfolio for separation equipment.
- Lead sales and project meetings towards internal and external clients
- Actively contribute to prevent injury to personnel or damage to equipment or environment by following the established Management System.
- Designing all primary separators and scrubbers within Cameron
- Effectively lead process designs during quotation and project execution.
- Lead studies, such as field development studies, R&D studies and debottlenecking studies, involving both analytic evaluation, simulations through Hysys/CFD/FEA and lab activities.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5-10 years with relevant experience
- Master degree within process engineering, fluids dynamics or other relevant education
- Oil and gas experience
- Both English and Norwegian written and spoken
- Good knowledge with the Office package
- Residence in Trøndelag
- System designs
- CFD and FES software
- Service minded mind set
- Good communication skills and takes initiative
- Able to work independently but you are also a good team player
- Structured and systematic work behavior
We can offer:
- International working environment and career opportunities through all Schlumberger departments
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the company
- Good working environment
- Competitive salary and benefits