Offered Salary 1000
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Maintenance Technician improves the equipment reliability, efficiency, and asset utilization within his/her location
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment (Forklift) safely (training provided).
- Be proficient with the Maintenance documentation and maintenance databases.
- Complete comprehension of the machine-monitoring program.
- Proficient in the use of hand and power tools used in industrial mechanic trade.
- Ability to read and understand schematics and drawing used in the maintenance department.
- Identify the difference between electrical and mechanical repairs and be able to troubleshoot all types of problems and make recommendations for such repairs.
- Ability to identify and make preventive maintenance recommendations
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Ideally come from a Mechanical background.
- Hands on experience in previous projects.
- Worked on Mechanical Equipment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to manage their time effectively.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.