Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are having increased activity and are looking to strengthen our team within the rotating machinery design discipline. The Rotating Machinery Department work within, but not limited to, mechanical design and development of subsea pumps and compressors.
OneSubsea is recruiting Mechanical Engineers based in Bergen, Sandsli.
The Rotating Machinery Department is responsible for the mechanical design of our market leading subsea pumps and compressors. An important part of the work is to further develop our subsea pumps and compressors to enable solutions for fields with deeper water, longer tie-back, higher pressure and more complex fluids.
For our project deliveries we are involved in detail mechanical engineering, establishing documentation related to manufacturing, assembly, testing, qualification and delivery of subsea pumps and compressors. To further strengthen our team, we seek motivated and talented individuals eager to explore innovative technical solutions and enhancements of state-of-the-art pump and compressor designs. The candidates should be committed, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
Responsibilities for the Rotating Machinery Department:
- Ensure fit-for-purpose design of subsea pumps and compressors in terms of mechanical design and solutions
- Design low carbon solutions through design and optimization
- Design and development of core technology through component 3D design and simulations.
- Pump/Compressor Technical Lead in EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) projects
- Follow up of manufacturing and assembly in project deliveries
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree within the field of mechanical engineering
- Preferably good knowledge of rotating machinery, but a strong interest and drive to learn can compensate for this
- Experience with design work and 3D modeling software
- Previous applied or educational experience in FE (finite element) analysis is preferable, but lack of expertise will be compensated by training and mentoring internally
- Strong academic results
- Creative and solution oriented, with good communication skills in both English and Norwegian (both oral and written)
- High personal standard for the quality of your work
- Able to work efficiently both in teams and autonomously
- Preferable software skills: Creo – 3D Cad Software and Ansys Workbench Mechanical Software
- Both graduates and experienced professional applications are accepted
- Work experience 0-5 years
We can offer
International working environment and career opportunities through all OneSubsea departments.
Opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Good working environment.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply to this position as soon as possible, but no later than 7th of June 2021, by following the link.
By submitting your CV you indicate your consent for Schlumberger to process your personal details in relation to potential job vacancies. Your details will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Any questions, please contact Senior recruiter listed to this job post.