Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Location: Miami Intl Apt (MIA-TRML)
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 42603
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
What you’ll do
The work of a Ground Service Equipment Mechanic shall consist of repairing, maintaining and upgrading the company’s fleet of ground support equipment. The mechanic will also be responsible for the completion of paper work and reports in connection with his normal assigned duties.
Perform other duties as assigned.
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the Transport Workers Union (TWU)/International Association of Machinists (IAM) Association Collective Bargaining Agreement.
All you’ll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have 18 months training from an accredited school in automotive mechanical maintenance, or 18 months mechanical experience on automotive equipment.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
What you’ll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
- Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
- Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
- Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
- 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
- Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more