Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will join the HR Technology department in SIA Human Resources Division. You will lead and manage exciting projects, in the continuous effort to simplify and automate HR processes for employees and HR teams to improve employee experience. Some of the key projects ongoing includes implementing SuccessFactors system to replace the existing SAP HR system, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), chatbot, smart search, etc. You will also need to provide support to ensure the smooth operations of HR IT systems (including the handling of day-to-day operational issues and change requests for system enhancements).
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage and ensure that the HR IT projects that are assigned are delivered on time and within project budget and scope, using the agile methodology.
• Ensure all Change Requests (CRs) that are assigned are evaluated and implemented in accordance to users’ requirements.
• Disseminate and ensure that the procedures and controls introduced by IT Division, Internal Audit (IA) and Information Security (InfoSec) are adhered to.
• Address all queries and issues raised by users that are within the department’s purview.
• Identify and implement system enhancements to improve performance and usability.
• Review HR processes and implement process changes to ensure proper governance, segregation of duties, removal of redundancy and increased efficiency.
• Complete required system activities to ensure smooth annual transition.
• Keep abreast with latest technology and developments in the HR field and bring forth these new ideas in SIA’s context.
• Good degree in any discipline, preferably in Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of working experience in IT related fields.
• Those with digital user experience design skills and process design skills will be preferred.
• Strong numerical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous, good interpersonal skills and effective communications skills.
• Proven project management skills.
• Leadership skills.