Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The TLM production Planner is responsible for identifying the maintenance requirements of equipment at the location level and ensuring maintenance priorities are communicated to the maintenance teams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create daily shop repair schedule and confirms priorities with MSV/MM and Asset Coordinator.
- Manage equipment reception process.
- Identify when equipment has arrived on the yard and screens units for maintenance requirements.
- Place equipment in appropriate queues depending on priorities/needs (washing/test pit/bays).
- Coordinate with Stores required staging requirements based on maintenance / repair priorities.
- Create DRs as appropriate for deficiencies found on arrival.
- Open and completes ROs for units scheduled for service.
- Supervise and manage CMMS Clerks where in place. Supervise Yard Crew (Washing/Driving), where in place.
- Champion CMMS WO process, ensuring that Labor Hours, and WO details are entered properly by all technicians, and that Asset Status is correct at all times.
- Coach and train maintenance staff in the use and application of CMMS Assist MSV / Shop Lead in managing location equipment list Participate and contribute in the Quality, HSE and LEAN programs in the location.
- Be able to work with stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Organization Skills
Minimum Job Qualifications
- SAP Experience
- High School/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Repair knowledge of drilling equipment including BOPs, Valves, Manifolds, Rams.
- Sufficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship