Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Responsible for project planning duties including schedule development, schedule baselining, supporting progress measurement, schedule maintenance/progressing as well as schedule analysis/reporting to internal and external stakeholders and customers.
Need to be able to work independently, applying planning and scheduling techniques and ensure schedules are compliant with company planning procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure and drive for safe working and adherence to HSSE requirements.
- Develops and maintains work package level schedules based on inputs through various supporting systems.
- Responsible to produce the baseline schedule and obtain the proper approvals (thru reviews) from all project stakeholders
- Ensures that the project priorities are clearly communicated to project management, engineering, manufacturing and other functions within the Organization, at the package level
- Reviews and integrates subcontractor schedules and ensures compliance with project requirements
- Supports set up of the progress measurement and progress reporting systems in accordance with established procedures
- Participates in risk identification and mitigation; prepares the work package schedule for use in Pertmaster and assists with the risk mapping matrix
- Participates in internal/external project meetings and provide inputs/recommendations for the timely completion of the project
- Develops project presentations and provides reporting information for both internal & external use (standard as well as customer specific reports) on an as required basis
- Prepares detailed analysis of the project’s critical and sub-critical paths incl. the development of schedule recovery plans as required
- Actively participates in the identification of project changes to the original scope and provides schedule impact information for the creation of change order requests.
- Implementation and update of project schedules for incorporation of approved change orders under the lead planner guidance
- Supports tender schedule creation for new ITT’s based on Scope of Work, execution strategy and customer delivery requirements
- Implementation of lessons learned.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Previous planning experience is required within a manufacturing/engineering/ project management environment.
- 2-5 years of project controls work experience (or equivalent) ideally in the oil and gas EPC and/or manufacturing environment
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in the use of Primavera, MS Project and Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Pertmaster Risk Management Software and SAP is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred
- Must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarize information clearly and quickly
- Experience working internationally with other locations
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in MRP systems (preferably SAP) and scheduling software (Primavera)
- Ability to working independently with minimum supervision and/or guidance
- Basic leadership and negotiation skills are a plus