We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
Job Description: Sales District Leader
The Sales District Leader role has responsibility for all aspects of managing a sales district comprised of 10-25 Route Sales Representatives (RSR’s). Each Sales District Leader leads a $5-15 Million dollar business. The DSL will be responsible for administrative and technical support, as well as facilitating information to your team. It is imperative that candidates have strong leadership skills, communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Successfully interact with customers (store management) and effectively sell in/execute sales programs and initiatives
• Lead district meetings focused on a plan to achieve sales objectives and goals
• Conduct one-with-one meetings and “work with” with RSR’s to discuss performance, selling and customer service skills
• Coach RSR’s to successfully sell against baseline and promotional opportunities
• Collect and interpret statistical data utilizing PepsiCo specific applications
• Partner with product supply team to create accurate forecasts based on promotions and historical performance to ensure product availability
• Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
• Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
• A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
• Consumer packaged goods experience in a Direct Store Delivery environment
• Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, negotiation, influencing, and follow up skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Requires Department of Transportation (DOT) certification
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• The safe driving record strongly preferred
• This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States