Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The Sales Lead is responsible for owning the Sub-Business Line(s) sales plan for assigned accounts and territories, with responsibility for execution and quarterly and annual results. The Sales Lead establishes professional relationships with assigned customers in the GeoUnit. This person acts as conduit of information to the Division, performs account management, and manages assigned sales team including Sales Engineers, Sales Representatives through coaching and motivation.
- Develop Tender/Proposal Strategy
- Conduct Head Quarters Review of Tender/Proposal Key Components
- Determine Disposition of Tender/Proposal
- Decline Tender/Proposal
- Develop Opportunity Assessment and Engagement Plan
- Identify and Capture Leads
- Qualify Leads as Opportunities
- Plan Cross-Sell and Sell-Up
- Prioritize Opportunities for Engagement
- Negotiate Sales Quote
- Prepare Sales Quote
- Determine Sales Quote Disposition
- Develop Account / Location Sales Plans and Targets
- Investigate Event
- Validate Event Investigation
- Collect Market Activity Intelligence
- Collect Units Intelligence
- Review and Validate Opportunity Pipeline
- Monitor Sales Results Versus Sales Target
- Collect Competitor Intelligence and Market Share
- Collect Market Size Intelligence
- Capture and manage customer Business Line activity in GAC.
- Manage all local and international competitor intelligence and market share information in GAC.
- Review and validate the Business Line opportunity pipeline for creating sales revenue forecast and targets.
- Understand internal and external market drivers; prioritize opportunities and escalate insufficient customer account coverage requirements.
- Maintain customer relationship management tool for accounts, including customer profiling, organization chart, visit reports, customer drivers, and KPIs.
- Create and review sales plans, ensuring alignment with Business Line and corporate drivers.
- Understand GeoUnit profit and loss, set pricing and strategy accordingly, and develop supporting sales actions.
- Participate in contract continuation strategies.
- Contribute to multi-BL sales strategies.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- 5 years field experience preferred
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of Cameron product in desirable
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Contract Management
- Opportunity Management
- Revenue & Activity Forecasting
- PSD exposure
- Customer Relationship Management
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorshi