Offered Salary 1000
Experience 4 Years
Promotes the sale of company products and services to specific accounts that operate in the assigned sales territory. He/She demonstrates success in building a trustworthy relationship with client(s) and consistently meets the sales goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts.
- Ensure customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Maintain C4C for accounts, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers.
- Create and action an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Capture customer BL and all local and international competitor activity (GAC).
- Identify and qualify all sales leads and opportunities.
- Maintain opportunity pipeline in C4C.
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for promoting existing services and products and introducing new services and products.
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommend necessary changes and price increases.
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies and competitor offerings and practices.
- Provide support for receivables management.
- Contribute to multi-BL activities.
- Must be able to manage he/she sales forecast
- Must be able communication skills to provide good service in appropriate way
- Skilled to manage his/her time in the best way and be effective in each visit with clients
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer skills
- Must be able to legally work and reside in the US without sponsorship