Offered Salary 1000
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together.
As a trusted partner for critical networks, we are committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed, and cloud networks. We create value with intellectual property and long-term research, led by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs.
Adhering to the highest standards of integrity and security, we help build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
The Nokia IP Routing Business Unit team in Europe is looking for a Business Developer to drive sales of Nokia’s Data Center Switching and Routing portfolio into select Enterprise accounts, as an extension to our successful IP/optical networks business.
Individual must have a strong track record of selling into the DC market, a very strong DC technical background and strong technical sales skills overall. This goes with a passion for developing long term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets in a highly competitive marketplace.
Scope and location: The candidate will be responsible to drive the DC sales campaign for a select number of focus accounts in the United Kingdom.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs.
- Work with various business units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs.
- Strong strategic thinking is required to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both Nokia’s and customers’ success.
- Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels – enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams.
- Must excel in a complex selling environment driving consistent strategy across multiple customer sets. Contribute in a high performance work environment to enable all team members to perform at the highest level.
As DC is a highly specialized sales, have the right level of technical expertise and technical thought leadership, and be confident in developing sustained technical relationships with customers and internal product units altogether.
- At least 10 years’ experience selling DC to IT in the Fortune 500 across the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Media, Retail, Technology verticals.
- Proven track record of sales success including breakthrough sales
- Deeper knowledge of Data Center and Cloud, technical reputation within the regional DC community, good knowledge of Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking – routing and optics.
- Contributes to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Capable of developing an in-depth understanding of Nokia’s functional area objectives and strategies, and proven ability to apply those objectives and strategies to sales opportunities, is accountable for developing and implementing business strategies.
- Drives team and project objectives and prioritizes own work and team work based on customer requirements and internal guidelines.