Offered Salary 1000
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
The Unit Sales Manager is responsible for leading the sales and distribution strategy for a regional distribution center. This broad leadership role encompasses sales, customer service, marketing equipment and warehouse operations.
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Coach and lead a team of sales professionals and frontline employees on selling and display execution and merchandising standards
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- A minimum of 5 years of people leadership in a direct store delivery environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States