Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC) credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada’s leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distribution centres, hospitals, condominiums and residential sites. Currently we are seeking Residential Front Desk Concierge for a selection of our residential sites.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform access control for the facility/area
- Providing outstanding, personalized service to members of the public and building tenants/ residents.
- Patrolling inside and outside as required in the post orders
- Ability to operate security equipment/systems, computers, radios, phones
- Ensure that the Facility’s Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted
- Demonstrate judgment, common sense and decision-making ability, particularly when required to take charge and direct others in emergencies or other incidents
- Meticulous Record Keeping, Report Writing, Observation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Part time and Full time positions available. Priority will be given to candidates who have open availability (days/afternoons/evenings/overnights)
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Minimum High school education/equivalence
- Mobile Candidates must be a minimum of 25 years of age and possess a valid G class driver’s license and produce a clean driver’s abstract
- 1+ years of Security experience that involves high level customer service (i.e. Residential, Hotel, High-Profile sites etc)