Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
The successful candidate will join the Application Services (Passenger Servicing System) department in SIA Information Technology Division. He/She will be assigned to assist various Customer Service agile squads, as required, to accelerate new product and feature development.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Initiate design and development of new applications.
– Design and implement Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines.
– Design and develop new features for both new and existing applications.
– Deliver and integrate Microservices with web and mobile applications.
– Provide technical input to assist product owners to and refine user stories.
– Create and maintain software documentation, including detailed technical design, low level design and test scripts.
– Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
– Ensure code upholds the best practices for security, data protection and reliability.
– Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
– Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
– At least 3 years of broad range of software development experience.
– Strong Java experience for server side development, including hands on experience developing and consuming Restful API’s and webservices.
– End to End integration experience of Microservices / webservices with front end systems (websites, mobile etc.).
– Good understanding of agile methodology and design thinking as well as source code control systems and CI/CD pipelines.
– Familiar with programming practices such as Test Driven Development.
– Experience with SQL and relational and non-relational Databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Cassandra).
The following will be highly regarded:
– Experience in designing, developing and deploying microservices – Experience in building highly available, performant and scalable clustered services using Docker, Kubernetes or Open Shift.
– Experience in node.js development.
– Experience in deploying with cloud based services and deployments, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
– Experience with web front end framework such as React, Vue or Angular.
– A proven ability to adapt to new development languages and environments