Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Enterprise Integration Platforms like TIBCO, SAP PI/PO, Cloud IPaaS – Boomi, MuleSoft,
- External Connectivity EDI-B2B communication
- Data Integration – Kafka, ETL
- Informatica or similar Messaging standards & protocols
- SOAP/REST, JMS, AMQP, XML/JSON
- Have demonstrated experience with: Managing and monitoring TIBCO using tools such as TIBCO administrator, hawk or API management/mashery; Java, JMS, soap, rest, Json, SQL, XML technologies, Github, Jenkins, and Unix/Linux shell scripts. Service oriented architecture (SOA) and micro-services based solutions; and developing complex services/solutions based on enterprise integration patterns.
- Experience in creating APIs and Microservices using Java or other object-oriented languages
- Advance experience in API Gateway security policies and Securing APIs (OAuth2, Mutual TLS, Spike Arrest)
- Experience in deploying and running Microservices in Docker Containers and Kubernetes
- Very good experience in CI/CD design and implementation, preferably using Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of Elastic Search (ELK) or any other non-SQL, in-memory database.
- Understands and builds software according to REST standards and best practices
- Experience in creating Open API Specifications in JSON or YAML format
- Experience in automated API testing using Postman or similar tools. Test cases include Security compliance, functional and technical requirements
- Good understanding of Event-driven architecture through Cloud platforms (Google Cloud Pub/Sub or Azure Service Bus are preferred).
- Understands a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all a detailed technical design to meet customer requirements.
- Knowledge of automation trends for operational security processes (e.g. Vulnerability Management, Change Management)
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, IT or related
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working enterprise integration landscape and working on ESB, ETL and API platforms.
- At least 8-10 years of previous software engineering or related experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with: TIBCO AMX business works 5.X/6.X; and BW adapters enterprise message service; Designer/Studio; and other TIBCO suite of product.
- Has managed or lead a team of devops engineers, ideally delivering large scale systems in production
- Strong Agile background (eg. SCRUM/Kanban), able to practice and mentor others
- Excellent analytical skills, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills