Offered Salary 1000
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- You design, develop and test the software for our subsea production controls system.
- You and a dedicated team are responsible for the design of the software components in cooperation with our mechanical and electrical engineering departments.
- You are integrated in the entire software development process – beginning with the planning, development and documentation up to the point of preparing and supporting test programs.
- You technically support customers during integration tests and commissioning.
- You write technical documents.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- You have successfully finished your studies in the field of engineering or computer sciences focusing on automation control technology. You also already have some work experience as a software engineer.
- Some knowledge of Linux and programming with script languages (Python) would be advantageous
- Your strengths include the ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
- You have very good English skills and a structured way of thinking. You are also willing to go on occasional business trips.
- You are flexible, motivated and you never lose track when stressed.