Offered Salary 1000
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Responsible for the shipment, storage, receipt and inventory accuracy of equipment Shipping to and being received from Cameron districts and customers as required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Handling, receipt and storage of oilfield equipment and bill of lading creation.
- Carrying out multiple vendor web transactions 3. Perform regular shipping duties of sales orders/transfer orders and/or internal transfer of items.
- Packaging equipment for shipment taking care to prevent transit damage.
- Withdrawing materials from stock and consolidating stage materials for production kitting in a time sensitive manner taking care to maintain high quality standards.
- Performing bin maintenance duties and complete accurate and timely cycle counts.
- Perform receipts of goods from field locations and vendors insuring industry standards are maintained.
- Interfacing regularly with internal/external customers, quality inspection, kitting, production and assembly departments.
- Required to to communicate traceable information for material certification on customer orders, subcontract orders, warehouse orders, etc.
- Required to work outdoors to facilitate loading and unloading of equipment and for storing and withdrawing equipment from outside storage locations.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience.
- SAP experience preferred. .
- Experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Swing reach/Sit down Forklift certification required.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.